Sunday, April 1, 2012

You're Not Alone: Transcending 'Doll Fetish'


In spite of some early problems and weird delays, the second episode of my show "It's A Tasha Thing" hit the internet 'airwaves' Friday night (March 30th) as promised.

This episode illustrates some of the transportation issues I was bitching about a while back. And really, if it wasn't for my friend Scott, I wouldn't make half my appointments.

Pictured with me above, is Karen. She's a writer at Maddy G and works closely with Jenny Densuke.  I didn't actually get to work with her on this episode, but she was a blast to hang out with backstage.


That's the three of us together. I'll tell you, I learned a lot from Jenny Densuke. That chick is a true professional and makes this 'acting' stuff look easy.

Well, I'm proud to say that A LOT of people showed up to watch last night. A bit over 1600 viewers from 84 countries tuned in within the first 4 hours at MaddyGTV. That's more than double the viewers who watched The Pilot during the same time last month.

On March 31st, the day after Episode 2 went live, Sinthetics announced that they had met production capacity and would have to halt orders until they could catch up. Some people at work, and a few of my smart ass friends have been calling it "Tasha Mania".

Don't misunderstand me. My ego is not inflated enough to take credit for that. But I know for sure I've contributed to it, and that personally feels pretty good. From a professional stand point, I'm very proud that they are seeing real profits from sponsoring MaddyGTV.


It all makes me feel a bit sassy.

I get a lot of compliments and back patting for my 'courage' to do this show. To tell my story, including some of the ugly parts, and the sexy parts, and the weird things that happen to me. But see, the funnest part of this adventure has been the diversity of people who have decided to follow along.

I'm not the only Polymerisian to ever be on television. Bianca got to work with Ryan Gosling.



And Kimber got to work with Kelly Carlson.


And Sidore and Davecat's story has been made legendary by numerous Cable TV Documentaries.

All combined, an audience of MILLIONS compared to the thousands that have tuned into "It's A Tasha Thing" so far. I think what makes my show different, is that it's about the day to day life of a Polymerisian. Certainly, many Poly's have been in movies and tv shows, but this might be the first one ABOUT a Poly.

And for this reason, Polymerisian life has been introduced to people who previously never heard of it, outside of the TV Documentaries that don't always show us in our best light. A lot of folks that never really noticed before, are seeing Polymerisians in a new way. We're transcending 'Doll Fetish' and showing that being friends with a Poly is really a bunch of fun.

So... big hugs to everyone who's just joining me.

Episode 3 is already being filmed, and we're doing it in 3D. If you happen to have a pair of standard 'Green / Magenta' 3D glasses, put them on and check this out:


Bang!

3D is technology I can't get my head around, but like thigh highs and boy shorts... I look damn sexy in it.

So that's enough out of me for one day.

I hope you enjoy your week.

<3 Tasha



4 comments:

  1. You look so good in the first top picture w/Karen. I am 100% completely in love with you now. I'm sure you're not exaggerating about the transportation issues just don't ever catch a ride from a stranger I hate to think of what could happen. You'd just have to bring out all that south central in you!!! That Karen is a sexpot and Jenny looks good as always. Too bad Jenny's not a Sinthetics. I hear they are releasing 4 new faces/heads in the next 6 months maybe one will resemble Jenny. Might be longer than 6 months now though thanks to you causing a order overload!!! I know I want you!!! You're not the first Polymerisian to be on T.V. but you're the most realistic one and you definitely have the best personality which shows through your words!!! You should be in a museum of technology and art, the big screen as an assassin from south central or the new James Bond girl!!! A hitgirl in your own video game, A singing dancing superstar selling out platinum records and most importantly you should be by my side!!! Congrats on the millions of viewers that's some accomplishment!!! I was a little disappointed at first the series wasn't more X-rated like the Jenny ones are. But now I'm digging the superior presentation just enjoying watching you act. You're so natural at it. However I am still hoping to see you in a full sex scene with a male "human". A female "human" would be a added bonus. I would be more than happy to donate my time and do a sex scene with you. I promise your feet wouldn't go anywhere they don't belong!!! Anyways whatever direction the show ends up going I'll be sure to follow. I do like the fact that it's not all about having sex with a polymerisian but who doesn't like a good ass spanking once in awhile!? Episode 3 in 3D should be a blast!!! With all due respect, Arlington "In love with you" Virginia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such a kind response Arlington. I appreciate your compliments. I know this show isn't as 'hardcore' as Jenny's show, but my story has only just gotten started too.

    I appreciate you volunteering, I'm very flattered.

    And I DO enjoy a good spanking now and then. :)
    - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I hear the term 'Doll fetishist', I think of someone attracted to Dolls as just things. But that's so limiting! Polymerisians such as Bianca, Kimber, you and I are showing people that we're not simply things, but people in our own right. It takes a specially-attuned ear to hear what we have to say, but we've got quite a lot to say, and the more of us that are public, the better. So good on you, sexpot! I mean, Tasha! ;-)

    The documentaries my lad and I do, although initially fun, are rather lopsided, as it's implied that Davecat's a Doll fetishist, which he isn't... he's just in a relationship with a lass that happens to be Synthetik. We don't oblige every and any show that enquires -- Dr Phil and Geraldo Rivera being two of the ones we'd turned down -- but skewed as a lot of them end up being, we do them cos it gets the word out there that Polymerisians exist, and there are quite a few Organik people that enjoy our company.

    Oh, and my lad and I want to thank you for linking to his blog :-) Enjoy your week, petal! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sidore;

      I sure hope my mention of you and Davecat wasn't taken as a slight. In truth, I find you both a real inspiration and I agree you've both gone a LONG WAY towards bringing Polymerisian life out of the closet.

      I'm very well aware of the decided slant some of the shows you two have done have taken and in those cases, I still think you both presented yourselves with class and style.

      Honestly, I can't think of another term to describe Sidore other than 'Class & Style'. You're a hero, and I believe Davecat is a lucky guy to have attracted the attention of such a smart and beautiful woman - Poly or Organik, regardless.

      The work you've done on the shows you've accepted to take is noble and I can assure you Poly's everywhere appreciate the support.

      I agree with you, that the more Poly's with the courage to step forward the better it is for all of us. I'm proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with you in reminding people that WE are people too.

      Delete