Saturday, June 2, 2012

Spring Has Sprung


I honestly thought the sun was not going to show its face at all this weekend. It was pouring rain all day yesterday, when I caught up on laundry and did a bit of shopping. And as luck would have it, I picked up the cutest little sundress - with no sun on the horizon.

I was disappointed in the weather, but I'm still a chick, so I had to try on the dress, even if I can't go outside and twirl around in it. And what do you know? I no sooner tied it around my neck, and the sun popped out from behind the clouds! So, I dragged Julia onto the back porch and made her take a few pics as proof of how my 'Tasha Thing' can change the course of nature.


After my first long and brutal winter (well, brutal for this California Girl) the sunshine this week has felt really good. I'm always feeling 'normal' again.

But going back to the 'I'm still a chick' thing, I can't try on a dress without making sure my butt looks good in it. So, I had Julia take one more pic:


Mission accomplished.

And speaking of photos, my tribute to "Fight Club" won the monthly photo contest over at ODC for the month of May.


With thanks to our photographer Mark, who did the makeup and actually took the photo. Aside from the fame and accolades, we get to choose the theme for June, which we've decided will be "Spring Has Sprung!"

Now, I'm going to go hang outside, so I can enjoy the sunshine while it lasts.

<3 Tasha



1 comment:

  1. It's not often one gets a full moon out at the same time as the sun ;-) You look lovely in that dress!

    And that Fight Club photo is amazing. The only proper caption for that would be 'You should see the other guy' :-)

    ReplyDelete