Sunday, June 10, 2012

Victory!.!. For Now.

A couple weeks ago I posted a blog about how to recognize Scam sites. It was pretty timely, because at the time, there was a network of Scam sites running on the internet that had used photos of myself, along with many of my friends to attempt to trick people into spending money for things that did not exist. And at the same time, it seems they were hoping to discredit Sinthethics, both friends and a sponsor of my show.

Today, I'm proud to announce it's officially over... for now. Each site in this network of scams was dealt with individually, and the very last of them has now fallen.


"Not Found".

The moral of this story, is that if you are going to steal my pictures to create a scam designed to misrepresent me and my sponsors, the retaliation will be swift and destructive. After your door gets kicked in, and your servers pulled out by their wiring, all that will be left is a sticky note that reads: "Don't F*ck With Us".

I say "For Now..." because the nature of these criminal types, is they'll pop up again somewhere else. Some other domain name, some other method of trying to trick people. But the good news is, we're onto them. They can run, but they'll never hide for long. 

- Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment